When finding treasure, or describing an item a character is wearing, sometimes all you need to know is the condition, the material or what it is, or even a combination of all 3.
This quick generator gives you a one line description of a piece of armor or clothing, with a few accessories thrown in to help fill the gaps. The actual details of what these items look like or their value etc., is up to you.
- 100 item conditions, from the realistic to the absurd
- 100 possible materials , from the pratical to the dangerous
- 100 peices of armor, clothing or accessories , such as shirts, helmets and jockstraps
- In total over 1,000,000 possible combinations if you use the variations
- Easy integration with "Armor & Clothing Quick Generator" (also by Ennead Games) for even more possible combinations!
Plus 100 examples to get you started, such as:
- Acid damaged hoodie
- Holographic breastplate
- Regenerating carbon fibre jockstrap