From publisher blurb:
This adventure takes your party into (and beneath) a long forgotten wizard's tower on the hunt for a scoundrel on the run. Created for a party of 4-6 characters of 1st to 3rd level, it is a prequel to the action in The Corrupt Temple. This module features 40 pages of adventure, with multiple levels above and below ground that are sure to provide several game session of enjoyment for the GM and players alike!
The usually peaceful and serene Alderburgh Valley has been shaken recently by a series of unnatural earthquakes and the preternaturally skilled predation of a band of brigands who sail on the pirate ship “Scoundrel’s Run”. Can you put a stop to their reign of terror?
Elsewhere, an ancient tower has suddenly popped into existence, from whence no one knows. Long forgotten tales spoke of a tower which was home to an evil wizard who consorted with all sorts of foul devils, demons and denizens of the Planes of Hell. Could this be the dark summoner’s tower returned after all these years? Where has it been? Is the wizard still alive? What great treasures and dangers lay waiting just inside the tower’s gates?
Still elsewhere, a powerful evil stirs in its ageless crypt beneath the surface of Alderburgh Valley. It is an ancient evil from ages past, sustained on the energy of powerful ley lines under its tomb, and it’s been brought to life again. Will you enter its lair and confront this evil before it is too late?
Lastly, rumours abound that an ancient artifact, thought lost in ages past, has returned and it may be here in the Valley! Will you be the lucky ones to find this immeasurably powerful item?
Adventure awaits in the Alderburgh Valley! Trouble is afoot and it’s time someone did something about it. The High Justiciar has put out the call for adventurers. Will you answer his call?
This 40 page adventure module includes:
- A completely original, all new action packed adventure, full of multiple opportunities for heroic adventure!
- An entire playable valley to explore, with a highly detailed map showing the local area
- Three detailed above ground levels and 2 detailed below ground levels to explore!
- A comprehensive introduction to the history of the tower and the ancient crypt that lies below it, as well as the current state of the Alderburgh valley
- Includes detailed Old-School maps, including the authors original hand-drawn maps
- Amazing Old-school style art by Daniel F. Walthall (Axebane), with additional artwork by Brian Brinlee, and artwork and maps by the author Louis "sirlou" Kahn
- High quality player handouts, including a player's map, puzzle pieces, and the High Justiciar's warrant
- Carefully thought out and balanced Random Monster Tables, complete with treasure. Ready to use immediately!
- A rogues gallery of Pre-generated Characters/NPCs ready for immediate use in the game by players or the GM
- Special addendums featuring NEW monsters & NEW magical items sure to delight GM and players alike