From publisher blurb:
In anticipation of the release of the premium version of the Kaigaku RPG comes the Kaigaku Chronicle, a support magazine that fleshes out the game world. There’s lots of information for players and GMs alike, including new schools, adventure locations, NPCs, historical background, fiction and more. It's compatible with all OSR game systems, especially Black Hack, but has lots of useful information for any historical or mystery game.
This issue contains:
- The Tale of Mighty Ichiro and Master Mantis Shrimp: A story of intrigue and action.
- Notes on Geisha: Background on geisha, as well as how to include them in campaigns as PCs and NPCs.
- The House of the Vermillion Butterfly: An adventure location with a map drawn by the incredible Guillaume Tavernier.
- A new geisha ryu for both ninja and courtiers.
- The Murder of Chisaten Daiichi: A standalone game where you attempt to discover clues and stop a murder plot.
- Running Mysteries: An essay for making random mysteries and how to help players use their reasoning powers in stories.