The Trekth may have disappeared but not all of their servants are gone.
Massive cities populated by crustacean automatons wander the floor of Veranthea's oceans, any knowledge of their purpose lost to time. Recently scores of influential and important figures throughout the world have disappeared, subtly abducted by these strange underwater robots—they have even captured Tyrygillyam, the benign jabberwock that befriended Yawvil centuries ago!
The ancient wizard requires a band of unique and powerful adventurers to free his ally as he distracts its captors! But will the party manage to find one of the walking cities and live to tell the tale?
What you'll find in this 52 page high-level adventure set in the world of Veranthea:
- A thrilling high-level adventure that takes the adventurers into the keep of the world's most powerful wizard, the Deepest Tunnels far beneath Veranthea, and far underwater on the walking Trekth city of Ðëñùšä!
- 2 powerful new magic items: the borrowing token and token of return!
- 3 dangerous new creatures (the CR 19 marlowaeth, CR 12 jorezistent and CR 14 porosi) as well as the grand mage Yawvil (a CR 37/MR 10 [Hyperscore 10] powerhouse)!
- 16 high-level pregenerated characters to be used by players or as additional obstacles within the module!
- 11 higher-level NPCs to array against the party as they delve into the mystery of the global abductions!
- An underground encounter map by Mike Myler and an isometric regional map of Ðëñùšä by Tommi Salama!
- A fully hyperlinked document making for easily accessible statistics for GMs that game on the fly!