From publisher blurb:
This bonus content version includes the village of Greenfork! Greenfork is a small bastion of civilization lost in the vast wilderness and dark forests common in many RPG settings. It can fit with a pre existing campaign or become the start your own fantasy world. This bonus content enables the GM to start the adventure in a detailed and fleshed out fantasy village and once the burning goblins is finished, bring the PC’s back to carry on with further adventures.
- Contains 10 extra pages of content
- Including 4 new maps!
The quiet village of Greenfork is in a state of uproar, scarred twisted looking goblins raided the village during the night and kidnapped the miller’s daughter. The Mayor has put out a call for adventurers to bring the girl back safely and end the goblins threat once and for all. This adventure starts just outside the village of Greenfork and thrusts players straight into the action.
This book contains a full length tabletop roleplaying fantasy adventure:
- Advancing players from one to three.
- Sixteen monsters and characters.
- New Games Masters advice and guides.
- A fantastic first adventure for new players, but more importantly this adventure was designed with first time Games Masters in mind, giving you as many tools as possible to help run the game.
This adventure is system neutral! It can be played with a variety of tabletop roleplaying systems. Both 5th edition Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder are supported directly by including monster statistics in the appendix but this is only a guide.