From publisher blurb:
Dragon Drop Adventures 5e are easy to use adventures that a DM can simply drop into their campaign. Perfect for when you need a simple to run adventure, are looking for inspiration, or simply don't have time to prepare anything this week! Dragon Drop Adventures are designed to be played in one or two sessions, and with minimal tweaking can fit easily into any campaign and setting.
These adventures are designed to only require a small amount of preplanning, aside from reading the document.
Dragon Drop Adventures 5e Vol. 2 is the ultimate collection of our second wave of published modules and contains the following four adventures
- Trouble in the Catacombs - Level 5
- The Vampire of Vadim - Level 6
- Of Worgs And Goblins - Level 7
- The Orc Situation - Level 8
Dragon Drop Adventures 5e Vol. 2 contains everything you need to run the adventures, including:
- The Adventure backstory: Information on the background of the adventure is included at the very beginning of every PDF. This may be learnt by the players in time, or simply background information for the Dungeon Master.
- How to Customise or Adapt the Adventure: A simple guide is included that details how to fit that specific adventure seamlessly into your campaign or setting.
- The Adventure itself: The adventures are designed to be easy to read and follow. Each encounter and area features read-aloud flavour text, details of the encounter and information about how much treasure and XP to award the players for completing it.
- A Player map and a DM map: Every Adventure comes with a full digital colour player-safe map and a DM map.
- How to expand the adventure: A simple guide on how to use the adventure as a campaign seed, or follow up plot hooks in future sessions.
- Appendices of the custom NPCs, Monsters and Magic items: Each Adventure features at least one custom NPC, Monster and Magic item. These are balanced and fun to keep your players on their toes!