From publisher blurb:
The people of Atmos Vale have recently been the victims of a violent goblin raid. The unusually organised and intelligent goblins overran the town, capturing several townsfolk before retreating back into the forest.
Viscount De Sarlat has asked for you all by name, requesting that you help retrieve the missing townsfolk, and bring to justice those responsible, no matter the cost.
The person behind the planning and organisation of the raid was Tronine, a Drow wizard residing in Atmos Vale. She has been purchasing slaves from the Goblins for some time, using them for magical experiments in her tower. When the goblins ran out of slaves to sell her, she suggested that the goblins stop waiting for merchant caravans to raid, and pointed to her own town as a key source of people, helping to organise the vicious attack.
Of Worgs and Goblins is a Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition 5e adventure designed for 3-5 players level 7.
Released as part of [Dragon Drop Adventures 5e Vol. 2], this product is designed to be easy to use, simple to implement and straight forward to insert into any game world or setting.
This PDF contains everything you need to run the adventure, including:
- The Adventure backstory: Information on the background of the adventure is included at the very beginning of every PDF. This may be learnt by the players in time, or simply background information for the Dungeon Master.
- How to Customise or Adapt the Adventure: A simple guide is included that details how to fit that specific adventure seamlessly into your campaign or setting.
- The Adventure itself: The adventures are designed to be easy to read and follow. Each encounter and area features read-aloud flavour text, details of the encounter and information about how much treasure and XP to award the players for completing it.
- A Player map and a DM map: Every Adventure comes with a full digital colour player-safe map and a DM map.
- How to expand the adventure: A simple guide on how to use the adventure as a campaign seed, or follow up plot hooks in future sessions.
- Appendices of the custom NPCs, Monsters and Magic items: Each Adventure features at least one custom NPC, Monster and Magic item. These are balanced and fun to keep your players on their toes!