From publisher blurb:
Veranthea is a very big place.
Between the steampunk, sword and sorcery, divine meddling, and war on Grethadnis, the high fantasy wuxia of Urethiel, the dieselpunk monsters of Trectoyri, the psionic horrors of the Forever Dark, the terrors of what walks in The 5th World, and the tesseract seas of The Veil, it can be very big indeed! Veranthea Codex: Adventurer's Handbook collects all of the player information and options from over half a dozen different books giving you everything you'll need to survive in the world's most radical campaign setting throughout almost 200 pages chock full of illustrations!
What you'll find in Veranthea Codex: Adventurer's Handbook:
- Brief introductions and maps for each major region of Veranthea!
- Details on all 18 of Veranthea's gods giving divine PCs more than enough to properly practice their faith!
- Veranthea's global rules for firearms, attuned items, mirrored weapons and fractal armor, sanity psickness, wild magic, ju-wai shu and kowah-terasa magic styles, the pilot skill, and half a dozen new vehicles!
- Complete entries for 11 races unique to Veranthea! Alien alterrans, tropical dengu and arctic pengu tengu subtypes, draconic dragonii, dreaming feylves (with drakone companions!), tricky half-doppelgangers, oozing leugho, amalgam mongrelfolk, stony pantako, plant halfling shokusei notoko, and the majestic soaring sun gryphons!
- Over 30 pages of classes! Magic redirecting conduits, aerial acrobat Beztekorps, psionic dragonminded, fey-touched entri entrappers, draconic green avengers, shapeshifting lycanthrop icons, and over 20 different class archetypes!
- Other player goodies like snow orm mounts, Forever Dark equipment, religious and Veranthean traits, divine magic, and more!