From publisher blurb:
Abra Cadabra! Alakazam! Shemhamforash and Shazam!
An Hundred Spellbooks are here for you to claim!
Spellbooks play an important role in the career of every arcanist, magus, and wizard. Alchemists and investigators treasure their formula books as highly as their lives. But rarely are these works given more than a glance and a mention at the game table; they are read, but never noticed. Now, spellbooks can take on a life of their own! Carl Cramer’s Spellbooks of Porphyra from Purple Duck Games has all you could want…
- 102 spellbooks for all official classes, some classes from Purple Duck Games, and all 8 magic schools
- Every book comes with a boon that grows with the power of the book.
- Rules and examples of four types of books: spellbooks, meditation books, occult books, and prayer books.
- Guidelines for making your own spellbooks as either a GM and player, and for adding spells to existing books
- All mentioned spells can be found online