From publisher blurb:
Can you save Walstock from itself?
‘Wyrd’ things are afoot. This town might seem like your ordinary, post-apocalyptic-now-turned-fantasy locale, but it is not! Fell Cults have begun to take over and it is up to the brave adventurers to stop one in particular: the Cult of the Shield Ghul.
But the ‘Wyrdness’ doesn’t end there. Though this adventure can be used to facilitate your typical wander-around-and-kill-everyone-to-take-their-stuff-type scenario, it also includes a sinister (and frankly genius) plot, feuding factions, plenty of hyphens, not to mention bizarre NPC’s and situations to either interact with or stab to death.
Prepare yourself for an unusual and memorable gaming experience. It could be just what the Barber-Dentist ordered!
Inside you will find:
- Background on Walstock and its many feuding factions
- A detailed plot and suggested Fated Events
- Random Character Background, Encounter, and NPC generation tables
- Town maps by John R.L. McNabb
- 44 Keyed Locations
- Unique pieces of art by Jim Yoder, Jeff Call, Andrew Walter, and John Blaszczyk, along with Luigi Castellani's amazing cover art
- And full details on the Cult of the Shield Ghul (Tenets, Healing Side-Effects, Tests, and more)!