From publisher blurb:
Need a quick NPC?
Whether the PCs need a contact in the resistance movement, a mentor for a mystical religion, or a hot-shot enemy to harass them throughout a campaign, these NPCs cover a large variety of characters.
Of course you're also free to change a character's background to better fit a specific adventure. Or use them as "face" cards and develop the NPC with your own background, personality & other details from scratch.
Minimal Game Stats
The cards focus on each character's background and personality. The few stats used (class/profession, race) give you an idea of the NPC's abilities. You're free to develop the NPC's stats in the system you're using as needed.
Adventure Hooks Abound!
Each character has interesting details that can lead to adventures or side-quests:
- Is Heretic 6 alive? Should it be destroyed?
- Prince Harule is a good man. Will he be a good king?
- Is the android Arliss an enemy sleeper agent?
- What may Shirleen discover through her telepathic connection to the universe?
- Will smuggler Byron Nets make that final score?
- Will Monireh achieve her mystical destiny?