A hidden menace awakens! You recognized the signs. A glacial grip around your heart. An echo of cries so dreadful they make the mountains shiver! You glimpsed its gruesome figure in the darkness, where even light gives way to ice and obscurity. Suddenly, everything is clear to you: no one is safe anymore, and no one believes you.
But as you began to doubt yourself, you felt a call in your heart. You are heroes, the only hope for a world about to face its greatest foe. When the last hour comes, you know you cannot stand by and watch.
Draw your swords and lace your boots, heroes. Your journey begins now.
My Fantasy brings mystery, exploration and combat to the table while maintaining the humanity of its protagonists.
Why should I play My Fantasy?
- Because I want to play characters capable of heroic deeds but I'm tired of the usual fantasy games in which heroes are nothing but gleaming armor and weapons! My Fantasy brings mystery, exploration and combat to the table while maintaining the humanity of its protagonists.
- Because My Fantasy has a concise ruleset that allows a campaign to be completed in as short as four hours, and that includes the setup of the game.
- Because in My Fantasy each stage of the game is played with the same emphasis: both for mysteries and for scenes in which the characters, exhausted and camped, discuss around a fire what they faced during their last adventure.
- Because I want a game system that will encourage tough choices that will affect both my character and the whole group!
- My Fantasy helps creating heroic deeds that will remain in my thoughts for long. What will happen in the final battle when I will have to choose between the life of my character and that of all humanity?