From publisher blurb:
Take Your Game To The Next Level!
Introducing the sequel to Alternate Paths: Martial Characters! In this entry we explore new ways to make combat less linear by presenting new rules and options that allow you to "fight smarter" not just "hit harder". Classes in this book follow the same design ethos as classes like rogues, rangers, and even vigilantees. This book examines things like using combat maneuvers, skills in combat, and noncombat options to give players toolboxes of options to fight in a less linear fashion. We hope that by the last page you come away with enough options and new material to turn your typical Pathfinder game into something more complex and compelling!
This book is designed with the very experienced player in mind as it presents alternate rules and classes that are more suited to their needs.
5 new character classes, 17 pages of new alternate rules and subsystems, and 48 new feat!
New Alternate Rules & Subsystems:
- Reactions: Immediate actions taken to the next level!
- Conservation of Attacks: Trade iterative attacks for new options!
- Simple Grapple Rules: Make grappling accessible to new players!
- Free Combat Maneuvers: Discusses the advantages of letting people take "improved" combat maneuver feats.
- Aid Another: New uses for aid another checks in combat!
- New Uses for Skills: Includes Heal, Perception, and UMD!
- New Environmental Interaction Rules: Wall jumping, wall running, burrowing, 3D movement, eating in a dungeon, and more!
- New Feats: Including "Friend Feats" (gain abilities based on what your party members have!), razor-wire kungfu, and spell-casting feats for martial characters!
- Calculator: A math-based, hyper-logical, martial character who can literally see the math behind things!
- Face-Changer: Part spy, part assasin, part shapeshifter and all kinds of scary in combat!
- Nobody: A class that fades from existence as they become one with the void- removing themselves and their foes by tapping into "The Nothing".
- Sapper: A military engineer designed for a high-fantasy world.
- Scout: A non-magical combat archer designed for spotting enemies, gathering intel, and counteracting magical stealth though supernatural vision.