From publisher blurb:
The World of Farland has been online for nearly 18 years, and it has been offered for 3.5e, 4e, and recently D&D 5e. It's been called a cross between Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and classic D&D settings like Faerun. Now, because the fans demanded it, we bring you a highly detailed, 256 page book that gives you everything you need to run a D&D 5e game in Farland.
Farland is a world that has been conquered by evil. It has been sundered into seven kingdoms, each ruled by an evil lord who personifies one of the seven deadly sins. These beings, called the Lords of Sin, hold the land in a dark grasp. In the conquered kingdoms, the Lords of Sin enslaved the population and made their primary activity in life the glorification of the Dark God Vornoth. Farland is an evil place, but take heart, for not all is lost-- light glimmers in the West. A rebellion has broken out, and several kingdoms have been freed, although they are teetering on the brink of collapse, and all out war with the dark powers is looming....
The 256 page book includes:
- Information about Geography and Climate
- Details about the free and occupied human kingdoms
- Detailed cities and towns of Farland
- Info about culture and society
- Calendars of Farland
- Currencies of all kingdoms
- Proverbs and sayings
- Direction for running an ongoing campaign, plus tons of adventure hooks
- Factions for all kingdoms and races
- Lore on good and evil demi-humans
- The unique pantheons of Farland
- Important NPCs and monsters
- Other continents found on the planet
- A large, detailed map of the Continent of Farland
- Lots of exclusive new content that will never appear on the website.