From publisher blurb:
Everyone who goes on an adventure uses equipment. Without it, their adventuring days would come to a halt quite quickly.
This includes food and drink, something that, in one form or another, every life form requires to survive.
This special edition of Equipment Maker covers pizzas and is done for a bit of fun. But, the question does arise – do you dare eat what is suggested?
Inside this special edition of the Equipment Maker series, you'll find tables to help you decide on...
- Size - How big is your pizza?
- Shape - Circular, square or something else?
- Base - From the standard base, to bagels and more - (d100 table with repeating options)
- Sauce - What sauce is on the pizza? (D100 table)
- Cheese - What cheese will you have on this pizza? (d100 table)
- Toppings - For many the main part of the pizza, what is on it. (D100 table)
- Side dishes - What else are you going to have with your pizza? *A dip, a salad, garlic bread or something else? (d100 table)