From publisher blurb:
There is a whisper in the wind as workers rise up against their masters, but who is behind this revolution and where will it end?
This is a 2 hour adventure of social uprising for 3rd level characters.
A mime standing on cheese is a 3rd level module from the second season of Rats in the Rain modules.
It is a 5E module intended for low level characters.
These modules are set in and around the Golden Kingdoms cities of Boodar and Pesht. During the season, creatures and classes from Rats in the Rain expansions will be found along with the introduction of Rat Packs. References to Rat Packs are not critical to the game and can be found in the League of Rats Rules.
During this season, expect to see stories featuring ancient secrets and aberrations.
A mime standing on cheese is a city adventure that plays on industrialisation and the rise of the union movement.
Each module is a stand-alone adventure though all are tied together in a loose story arc.
- This is a standalone module, but can be played as part of the Pannonian Gambit story arc.
- This can be used in any campaign, but is written to be part of the League of Rats.
- The module makes use of rules from other Rats in the Rain handbooks, but these are not needed to play.
- This module can fit in any city of any game world, but is written to be located in the Golden Kingdoms.
- This is not just a module, it is also a tutorial as notes through the pages explain why certain design decisions were made and also give tips to both novice and experienced Games Masters along the way. If you have never run a game before, you can easily run this. The idea is that you learn from my experience, from my mistakes and from your own mistakes to become not only a beter games master, but also a better game designer.