From publisher blurb:
Burn, slash, cut, incinerate, shoot, maul, vaporise, maim, slaughter, electrocute, rend, blast and disintegrate your way through The Frontier!
Inspired by action roleplaying games, such as Borderlands and Destiny, The Frontier is a sci-fi game of hi-octane action that focuses on the simpler pleasures of life. Explore the alien ruins of a faraway world, fight a ton of nasties and baddies, and collect a boatload of loot as your reward!
- Create intricate characters with complex personalities, then go shoot bad guys in the face and take their stuff!
- An exciting post-apocalyptic setting, complete with an introductory scenario to get you straight into the action. The game’s setting is completely optional and easily replaced by your own creation.
- A simple game system with old school sensibilities to keep things moving at a smooth pace. If you’ve ever played a d20-based game, you already know how to play!
- Guns, guns, guns! A multitude of unique weapons and armor, each with several different randomly-determined variants.
- Extensive Gamemaster advice on how to create and run campaigns.