From publisher blurb:
Adventure Shorts Volume Six is series of five encounters, written for the Fifth Edition of the world's most popular roleplaying game. Each can be played as a stand-alone encounter or dropped into an existing adventure or campaign. Although we’re calling these encounters, some are a little longer, most notably the Unwelcome Neighbors encounter, which is much like a mini dungeon crawl. This particular encounter may take more than one gaming session to complete.
As in previous volumes, we’re providing balanced encounters and treasure for a party of five characters of levels five, seven, or nine. The encounters include some new monsters and NPCs, traps, obstacles, and treasure set in interesting environments to challenge your Fifth Edition players. We’ve also included printer-friendly maps that can be used to set up your own player grids. The encounter titles and descriptions are as follows:
1. The Well - Town residents are puzzled by the disappearance of
another well bucket and are looking for someone to help solve the mystery.
2. Thieves - A group of soldiers has information about a string of recent crimes and a notice which has just posted with a reward for the capture of those responsible.
3. The Cracked Skull - The Cracked Skull is an old winery, which has been renamed, and is now being used as a tavern, and a hideout.
4. Unwelcome Neighbors - Local authorities seek help investigating several disturbances by locals living out in the countryside.
5. Waylaid - A distraught and frantic group of travelers asks for help after a member of their party goes missing during the night.