This expansion to Tomb of Annihilation gives dungeon masters ready-made material to help run certain sections of the adventure with little preparation.
Included in this PDF:
- Dinosaur Race: Alternate rules for running a dinosaur race that allows players a bit of structure to execute cool maneuvers such as attacking other riders and leaping on to someone else’s mount.
- Jungle Travel: 30 days of jungle travel, complete with foraging results/encounters and events that occur at night. These can be dropped in to any journey through the jungle when you feel the need to liven things up.
- Montage: A sample travel montage to help dungeon masters get a handle on hand-waving a week of travel in an interesting and consequential manner.
- Visits from the Sewn Sisters: In the adventure, the Sewn Sisters are meant to try to invade the camp of the heroes. There is a fully-developed encounter for each hag ready to be used.
- Killing Baggy Nanna: Notes on what is under the hag’s hood, and a special scenario for those who dare to try to find out.
- Locations in Omu: An expansion of the “Navigation” section of Tomb of Annihilation, this has 9 buildings that can be used when heroes want to explore or rest in a random building of Omu. Each contains unique situations and encounters, some deadly and some exploratory.
- Cog of Blood: A variant version of Room 60 in the Tomb of the Nine Gods. This version pulls monsters and NPCs from old products and adds them to the mix in encounters that don’t necessarily need to be resolved with combat.
- Lost Treasures: Each of the “story items” listed in the Tomb adventure are fully statted-out as magic items.
- Albino Dwarf Characters: Rules on making albino dwarf characters.
- Yuan-Ti Characters: Rules and ideas on making yuan-ti characters right from the beginning of the adventure.