From publisher blurb:
Tramp Freighter / Troop Transport
Exeter is a rugged, Durance-class cargo ship that supports a crew of 4 to 8. She comes with a shuttle as well as a all-terrain buggy; is well armed for when things get rough, and carries a complement of escape pods as a last resort. With a spacious cargo bay and a 10-cabin passenger deck, this ship has something for everyone and room to grow. The original Exter has been extended and improved so now she’s even better than before.
Originally constructed by Dosojin Transport Inc., the vessel spent thirty years in routine corporate service before being sold to the Exeter family. With her designation changed from “Dosojin VI” to “Exeter’s Folly”, and later just “Exeter”, this rugged vessel spent another two decades as a private merchant running a wide variety of contracts and jobs of opportunity. Meanwhile, the original Durance design has been adopted and modified by the military to produce the ORCA troop transport. With barracks for 30 soldiers and the addition of a pair of Aries-class hover tanks, this “Off-world Recon & Combat Asset” will get the job done.
This update to the classic Exeter includes the refit version, the ORCA troop transport, and a couple of variants for extra cargo or extra passenger options.
The Exeter B package contains five highly detailed, layered PDF files:
- Main Book
- 30 page PDF file detailing the ship and interior areas.
- Contains 3D rendered scenes as well as orthographic views of the ships.
- Includes system independent statistics designed for easy adaption to your game of choice.
- Background, art, and text are on different layers for custom display and printing.
- Map Pages
- 48 page PDF file containing complete interior maps and instructions for assembly.
- Miniature-scale maps for tactical combat with an optional 1 inch = 5 ft grid.
- Divided into pages for easy printing in full color or printer-friendly black and white.
- Selectable layers include: grid, black & white version, and optional objects.
- Uncut Map Images
- Three single page PDF files containing huge images (26x36 and 26x43 inches) of the Exeter and ORCA deckplans.
- Select either a light or dark background (for printing or projection/display).
- Includes layers for grid, black & white version, optional cargo, and background choice.
- Giant JPEG images of the uncut maps are also provided.