From publisher blurb:
The Nameless Grimoire is a supplement for The Nightmares Underneath (and other old school fantasy role-playing games) that covers all things magical, including:
- 9 new character types: Avatar, Battle Wizard, Blood Caster, Chaos Mage, Druid, Mystic, Shadowsneak, Spellslinger, and Witch.
- A new random equipment table for wizards and spellcasting characters.
- More example magic items.
- Rules for divine patrons and six example patrons covering all 5 alignments: Asklepios the Healer, the Crawling Chaos, the Dreamer in the Deep, Mog-Mnogoth the Opener of Ways, Sacred Geometry, and Yuhannah the Revealer.
- 666 spells and dozens of variations, arranged in 33 spell schools (with simple guidelines for specialist caster), as well as a single d1000 table.
- A short bestiary of new monsters mentioned in the spells, including demons, elementals, golems, and several types of supernatural reptiles.
- Random spell name tables and random wizard name tables.
The Nameless Grimoire includes all the spellcasting rules from The Nightmares Underneath core rulebook, so you can use these rules with other games. Though this book is written for The Nightmares Underneath, you don’t need to be playing that game to use them.