From publisher blurb:
In the Seven Realms of Layna, dozens of Hybrid races struggle for dominance, freedom, and happiness.
Anthro-Adventures is an Anthropomorphic Fantasy setting where each of the races is based upon an animal and a popular Children's book related to it. The Anthro-Adventures setting is perfect for fans of Anthro-Fantasy, as well as new players, including children, as each race includes qualities from literature that most players will be familiar with before sitting down to play.
In the Anthro-Adventures World Guide you will find:
- 21 brand new and creative Hybrid races, with societies developed from Children's Literature, and divided into Seven competing realms.
- Dozens of new racial spells, feats, and pieces of equipment
- A History of The Seven Realms and how the Hybrids came to be
Pantheons and Gods for each Hybrid race
- New Languages for each Hybrid race.
- Current animal-based Hybrid races include: dogs, wolves, foxes, cats, lions, leopards, owls, swans, raptors, guinea-pigs, rats, mice, raccoons, rabbits, hedgehogs, goats, cows, kangaroos, frogs, poison dart frogs, turtles, and otters