From publisher blurb:
For time immemorial, goblins have been mercilessly hunted down and killed by the so-called “civilized” humans, slaughtered in droves for the entertainment of bloodthirsty adventurers. But everyone has their limits, even the underdogs.
The pathetic goblins who eke out a living near the human lands are weak and timid, the aggression bred out of them through generations of culling, with only the most cowardly among them managing to survive. But the feral goblins of the western tribes are another matter entirely, as the rapidly encroaching scourge of human civilization is about to discover.
In Saga of the Goblin Horde, players take on the role of brutal goblinoid bosses, leading their gangs on a series of insane missions in an escalating war against the humans.
The Player’s Guide contains the first half of the setting book, and provides the players with everything they need, without revealing any spoilers. The Game Master should instead download the full setting (you don't need both). This book contains:
- An introduction to the setting, the goblin tribes, and their main rivals.
- A complete guide to character creation, including 5 races, 41 Edges and 20 Hindrances.
- An extensive selection of goblin weapons, armor and knick-knacks.
- 7 new setting rules, including “Like a Boss”, “Meat Shield” and “Shenanigans”.
- An overview of the goblin deities, including the powers and duties of their priests.
- A gazetteer of the region, including a full-page map of the goblin territory.