From publisher blurb:
Introducing new rules variations to power your Mythic adventures! Mythic Variations 2 is a collection of rules modifications for Mythic Role Playing and Mythic Game Master Emulator, giving players a new way to experience GM-less and solo role playing.
Mythic Variations 2 expands on the core Yes/No mechanic of Mythic, splitting questions into 5 separate types of questions, or Checks, including:
- FATE CHECK: To answer any Yes/No Question, exactly as was done with Mythic's Fate Chart except now without the chart.
- DETAIL CHECK: This is used to answer any plain language Question and it replaces the Complex Question from Mythic Variations.
- EVENT CHECK: This Check is to determine an event that is happening, has happened, or will happen. It replaces the Random Event roll from original Mythic.
- BEHAVIOR CHECK: This Check is to determine the specific actions of NPCs on a round-to-round or as needed basis. It is rolled to determine an NPC’s behavior.
- STATISTIC CHECK: This Check is used to determine game statistics for NPCs and other crunchy elements of your adventure.
Mythic Variations 2 makes Mythic more useful than ever, tackling any question you might throw at it and giving your characters the kinds of adventures they deserve!