From publisher blurb:
A Magnum Opus of Masterpieces!
Music and magic have a strong connection, and nowhere is this extraordinary combination more evident in Pathfinder than in the bard. While most bards wield song and spell separately, some combine the magic of the will with extraordinary performances to create something that is truly unique. These are masterpieces, the height of the bard’s craft, and provide a fantastic option for this class. This book provides 15 new bardic masterpieces, using the rules for bardic masterpieces introduced in Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Magic.
In this book, you will find:
- The charm of the smoke snake, which conjures a deadly venomous snake made of pure smoke.
- The dance of the ghost, allowing you to project a spectral version of yourself.
- The faerie queen’s masquerade, which compels all near you to engage in festive dancing.
- The hymn of the immortal warrior, which can restore lost souls and return the dead to life.
- The voice of the dragon, which empowers the breath weapons of nearby dragons.
- …and many more!