For hundreds of years, the land of Terrinoth has slipped into gloom and decay. But heroes arise just when their lands need them the most. Courageous adventurers brave the ruins of past ages and the foul creatures within to uncover the treasures of their ancestors. The Daqan Barons, inheritors of the ancient kingdoms, rebuild their walls and muster their armies, while the wizards of Greyhaven gather runes of power to awaken guardians of stone and steel. All this is just in time, for the ancient enemies of the lawful races are stirring again, and Terrinoth needs champions of courage and cunning to stand against the rising darkness.
This is the world you enter in Realms of Terrinoth, a sourcebook for Genesys!
Realms of Terrinoth explores the world of Mennara featured in the Runewars Miniatures Game, Legacy of Dragonholt, Game: Descent – Journeys in the Dark, and Series: Runebound (Fantasy Flight Games). As a fantasy setting, Realms of Terrinoth features many races, weapons, gear, careers and more that can both be found in the world of Mennara as well as expanded to any fantasy setting you create as the Gamemaster.
- · The first setting book for Genesys
- · Delve into the world of Mennara with an in-depth history guide featuring stunning artwork
- · New weapons, gear, careers and more expand your Genesys resources for a fantasy setting
- · Dozens of NPCs give you new allies and enemies to populate your world
- · New rules for heroic feats, mounted combat, and more allows for expanded customization