From publisher blurb:
Blood & Steel, Book 4: The Monk is the fourth in a new series of Pathfinder Roleplaying Game supplements from d20pfsrd.com Publishing focusing on martial combat oriented classes, this one focuses on the Monk.
"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them."
Those are NOT the words that the Monk lives by.
This book introduces tons of new options for monks including:
- 13 New Archetypes: Acupuncturist, Agni Warrior, Arnisador, Baguazhang Master, Capoeirista, Combatant, Friar, Gouger, Hung Ga Master, Hardened Striker, Sifu, Tinku Master, Windwalker
- 9 New Feats: Concussive Fist, Debilitating Fist, Deflect Fists, Dragon Fist, Joint Lock, Ki Absorber, Ki Block, Sabotage Attempt, Siphon Health
- 6 New Weapons: Bagua Broadsword, Fen Huo Lun, Ka'ane, Leiomano, Needle
- 3 New pieces of Equipment: Censer, Incense (5 types), Medicine Box
- 3 New Magic Weapons: Firewheel, Quarterstaff of the Silent Master, Thunderwheel
- 4 New Wondrous Items: Censer of Clear Mind, Cloak of the Mimic, Chalice of the Good Friar, Medicine Box of the Four Winds