The Constellate never fell. It faded.
The year is Y3260. The Ocath subsector is free, after many years under The Constellate’s brutal rule.
Free, but in turmoil.
This scenario for M-SPACE introduces The Weaver setting, telling an epic story about a dying empire, collapsing under a baroque cornucopia of empty gestures and brutality.
A starship fleeing from the The Constellate’s armed forces disappeared 170 years ago. Now the characters must go to the Qioria system to search for it. But time is short. The planet is on a slow course for destruction and the hell holes of ignited gas grow every day.
Their only hope seems to emanate from the long forgotten teachings of the Weavers.
- Scenario with investigative elements, social conflicts, puzzles and action
- The rules for Extended Conflicts are used at focus points in the story to increase tension without having to resort to violence
- Background on The Weaver setting, describing the major forces
- Several alien species and their cultures
- Stats and deckplans for a PC starship
- Map of the Ocath subsector
- Planetary maps of Anobe and Qioria
- Town maps of Anobe City and Yllm
- Location layouts: Cantina, Security Forces HQ and the Bone Caves
- New rules on communications, FTL travel and three new careers
- New equipment
- Organisation stats
- Suggestions on how to vary the difficulty level of the scenario
- 106 pages, 10 in colour
The main rulebook for M-SPACE is required to get the most out of this book, but the scenario is useful with any BRP-based game.