From publisher blurb:
Learn the Lore of Ithreia, goddess of Birds, the Sea, and Winter!
This is My winter song to you.
The storm is coming soon,
It rolls in from the sea
My voice; a beacon in the night.
My words will be your light,
To carry you to Me.
-from Wintry Hymns, 2nd Canticle of Storms, verse 18
As one of the more well-known members of The New Gods of Porphyra, Ithreia's faith dominates many areas of snow and sea, and those that admire birds are drawn to her courageous worship. Races above and upon the land and sea are bolstered by the strength of her convictions, and are well-prepared to face the elements and the dangers of chaos that emerge to disturb the hard-fought peace of Ithreia!
Ithreians of Porphyra by David N. Ross is the first god-specific installment of a series looking at the faith systems of the Porphyran pantheons of deities, with detailed information expanding on Purple Duck Games’ iconic Gods of Porphyra, the Lands of Porphyra campaign setting, and many more fantasy gaming supplements. In Ithreians of Porphyra you will find:
- All boons for evangelists, exalted and sentinels
- Details of Ithreia’s church and customs, including religion traits
- Spellcasting options for worshipers of Ithreia, and 5 new bardic masterpieces!
- Class archetype options like the outcast, gyrfalcon of the blinding wind, storm rider, and 5 others, many in exciting new PDG classes!
- Ithreia-themed options for hermits, hunters, keeners, kineticists, shamans and shifters
- 10 new magic spells used by the adepts of Ithreia, like blinding wind and whale call
- 4 new magic items in the Seasinger’s theme, such as the snowglass
- 2 well-written sample characters at the 9th and 11th level, devotees of Ithreia