From publisher blurb:
From the mysterious Hermit Kingdom in the north, to the marvelous Land of the Morning Calm in the south, the Korean Peninsula Campaign Sourcebook is your guide to an exciting new setting for the Twilight: 2000 role-playing game. Korea's story is only hinted at in previous Twilight: 2000 publications. The Korean Peninsula Campaign Sourcebook picks up where those hints left off, building on them to craft a rich, novel environment for role-playing adventure in the aftermath of World War III.
The Korean Peninsula Campaign Sourcebook is not a single adventure module, but rather a toolbox containing an abundance of material designed to help referees create an exciting campaign sandbox of potential adventures set in and around the Korean Peninsula. In this volume, referees and players will discover:
- A brief history of WWIII in Korea.
- Overviews of Korean geography and culture.
- Orders of battle for the region's major combatants, including U.S. 8th Army, Soviet Yalu Front, the Republic of Korea Army and Marine Corps, and the [North] Korean People's Army.
- Options for creating South Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Australian, New Zealand, Gurkha, North Korean, Bulgarian, and Hungarian characters.
- Brief descriptions of the activities of regional intelligence agencies.
- Brief biographies of major personalities.
- Mission options and adventure seeds, including a horror-tinged mini-module.
- A gazetteer providing brief descriptions of dozens of places of interest in the region.
- Descriptions and specifications of weapons and equipment fielded by the South Korean, North Korean, and Japanese militaries, most never before detailed in official Twilight: 2000 publications.
The world of the Twilight 2000 Korea Sourcebook is built around the events of the timeline presented by the first iteration of Twilight 2000 (Version 1)- a divided Korea and extant, still-powerful Soviet Union- but is fully compatible with the Version 2.2 rules set. Referees should feel free to modify the setting to suit their own sensibilities.