From publisher blurb:
An Everyday Sort of Magic
Fireball and lightning bolt are impressive spells, but there’s something of a bias in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game towards spells that can be used in combat. And this makes sense, because, after all, combat is at the heart of the game’s mechanics. But some groups like to spend some time exploring what their characters do between adventures, using, among other methods, the downtime rules from Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Campaign. This book provides a selection of 14 spells specifically designed to be cast during a character’s downtime, allowing spellcasters to work powerful magic by devoting time and effort to it in their downtime. In this book, you will find:
- Spells that make the downtime work of other characters more fruitful.
- Spells that let you convert one type of capital into another, cheaply and easily.
- Spells that let you predict and even change upcoming events.
- Speed construction, which can hurry the construction of rooms and buildings.
- Toil twin, which creates an illusory copy of you that can work as you do other things.
- …and much more!