From publisher blurb:
"Loose Catapult" Baron Hanswurst is lost on a bender again in the rough-and-tumble Vodníkov neighborhood of the Golden City.
But tonight, the masses are one insult away from hopeless revolt which will set off an overwhelming bloody reaction.
Baroness Prudentia wants the party to track him through the raucous dive bars of Vodníkov and discreetly bring him back alive and sober before the Duke comes to visit in 3 days.
Simple, right? The party just needs to be low-profile, street-level diplomatic, and gather information amidst a pub crawl through a potentially hostile populace.
Hijinks, fireworks ensue...
This raucous, rip-roaring, pub-crawling adventure contains:
- tables affected by the reputation the party builds through their actions
- table of Baron Hanswurst's latest gaffes- spread through outraged gossip
- flavorful local human and supernatural NPCs
- tomb of a hated strongman
- 7 pubs and 5 other nightlife locations to explore
- PLAYER MAP of neighborhood nightspots
- allusions to real-life history, recent and long-ago, in Prague, Czech Republic
- pre-generated PCs & an equipment grab bag if players don't use their own
- a dazzling, flavor-saturated PICTURE APPENDIX for DM to show players