From publisher blurb:
Port Zero: volume 1 is a collection of starship statistics created for the Starfinder role-playing game. The ships are drawn from the Future Armada and Armada Codex product lines and were initially created as PDF documents containing deckplans, history, and interior descriptions for each vessel. Later, funded via Kickstarter, many of the deckplans were put on posters and matching miniatures were made. The ships in this first volume of Port Zero are those from the first half dozen Kickstarter campaigns.
Separate directories contain layered PDF files as well as flat JPEG images of the Port Zero pages in both color and black & white. Just the stats and a labeled map page are included here. Visit 0-hr.com for links to the full write-ups, additional renderings, demo docs, posters, and miniatures.
The following ships are included in volume 1:
- Clydesdale: a tier 1 civilian transport and a tier 6 military gunboat.
- Cygnus & Aquila: a tier 8 science vessel and tier 12 gunship. Also includes a tier 4 shuttle.
- Grendel & Breca: a shiny new, tier 2, free trader and the well worn, tier 7, version of a similar model. Also includes the tier 5 drones carried.
- Gryphon & Phoenix: a tier 7 mercenary for hire and a tier 9 salvaged version of the same class. A tier 3 shuttle and tier 7 fighter are also included.
- Mourning Wolf: a tier 13 light cruiser and the tier 5 heavy fighters carried on board.
- Venture & Vega: a tier 4 freighter and tier 8 courier.