From publisher blurb:
An adventure and resource guide for the Post-Apocalyptic Blues campaign setting.
50 years after the bombs fell, the city of New Orleans struggles against the relentless waters of the Mississippi, raiders, slavers, and threats from the Republic of New Texas to rebuild what was lost.
You are a new employee of the Algiers Resource Acquisition Services, a new arm of the Engineering Commission responsible for acquiring materials needed for the various city projects. As an A.R.A.S. employee, you and your team will be assigned to sometimes dangerous missions in search of medical equipment, weapon stashes, and other resources. Your first mission is a scavenging project that takes you into the flooded ruins of the University of New Orleans in search of lost technology.
This resource includes:
- A complete detailed explanation of the Engineering Commission structure, including stat blocks for all the major figures in the Commission.
- A new Tech Mage path for Occultists as well as new tech-specific rituals.
- Alternate rules for acquiring new skills through training provided by your employer.
- A complete adventure for 3rd-5th level players.
- Story seeds for future adventures working for A.R.A.S.