From publisher blurb:
Swords & Wizardry Non-Human PCs - Expanded!
In Swords & Wizardry White Box, Dwarves can only be fighters, but they get a +1 to-hit bonus against orcs and goblins. In Swords & Wizardry Complete, Dwarves have a wider variety of class options, but they lose that +1 bonus.
This book is for players who would like to have both. It is also for players who love running non-humans in general, and is designed to take your non-human role-playing experience to a whole new level! Includes the following:
- Expanded non-humans: combines the White Box non-human special abilities with the Complete non-human class options into one super rule set.
- New Gnome and Half-Orc PC rules.
- Trait tables to add nuance and distinctiveness to your non-human characters - 60 new traits!
- House rules collected from traditional sources.
- Capsule descriptions and bibliography of other available Swords & Wizardry non-human PC books and resources.
- All in a colorful, convenient, and concise digest-sized reference.
Written by a long-time gamer with a love for playing non-humans, this guide is sure to bring your Swords & Wizardry demi-human PCs to life!