From publisher blurb:
Welcome to Lands of Adventure!
A dusty, mysterious stranger walks through the length and breadth of a newly-rearranged planet- a timeless Vagrant that sees all the crises and conflicts that each nation has to offer:
- Economic competition in the Consortium of Blix
- Harrowing survival in the Underdeep of Creeper’s Rift
- Techno-troubles in the Clockwork Lands
- Gunslinging and ghastly goings-on in the Hinterlands of Kesh
- Marooned and pursued on the Rainbow Islands
- Caught between snow and steam in the Frozen North
- Military Midlanders and saboteurs in The Middle Kingdoms
- Intrigue, piracy and death in bloody Freeport!
- Treasure and Trouble in the haunted Ghadab desert
Lands of Adventure by Perry Fehr begins an exciting series of campaign outlines for the Porphyra Roleplaying Game! Nine nations from the Lands of Porphyra campaign setting are detailed, with a significant city as the center of gaming activity. Quests at initial, middle and high levels are outlined, along with suggested monsters, NPCs, treasure, and lots of extras! For your gaming pleasure, an outline of the settlement rules is included as well.