From publisher blurb:
May The Righteous Be Exalted
Liberate the oppressed from the yoke of tyranny! Shape the battlefield through acts of faith and divine allegiances! Shine your holy light where the deepest darkness pervades! Clerics channel their devotion into miraculous deeds that shield their allies from evil and smite foes born of the grave and the pit. Now you can go beyond the core book and expand your character’s repertoire of healing and protection spells, as well as utilize the icon relationship system to shape the story with your character’s unique spiritual journey.
13 Cleric Domains and Spells is the latest in our 13 Class Options series for the 13th Age Roleplaying Game. Inside this 12-page PDF, you will find:
- 3 New Cleric Domains for worshipers of the deities of Weather, Liberation, and Luck
- 3 New 1st Level Spells to offer lucky opportunities in a fight, save an ally’s life at the cost of your own blood, and turn the tide of a desperate battle
- 2 New 3rd Level Spells for limiting opponents’ tactics and sanctifying the ground on which you stand
- 2 New 5th Level Spells that punish your enemies’ misdeeds and invoke the saints of your religious tradition in battle
- 2 New 7th Level Spells to overwhelm your foes with the fear of your gods—or open their hearts to redemption
- 1 New 9th Level Spell that calls forth a legendary weapon from the myths of your patron or pantheon
The Damned Will Cower Before Your Glory in the 13th Age.