From publisher blurb:
The Cyntek are a post-human culture that has evolved into a mostly synthetic state. They have developed advanced technology, especially in the realms of cybernetics, computing, and energy-based physics. While still humanoid and generally human-sized, there is a huge amount of variety in the Cyntek: from human-seeming, to fully robotic, to disembodied consciousness existing only in the digital realm. Though their history and culture is laid out in this document, it is expected that the Cyntek and their ships will be replaced by whatever races inhabit your particular game setting.
Three common Cyntek craft are included in this product. The first is the Axion-class freighter - designed to haul a lot of cargo, a few passengers, and little else. It does, however, sport a pair of sleek personnel or passenger transports and a small skiff. Next is the versatile Inheritance-class cruiser. This modular ship has detachable sections that can operate independently to fulfill a variety of missions. Sections include a Command Ship, Assault Platform, Ship’s Boat, and Medical/Recon Pod. The final Cyntek ship is a three-man vessel: the Quantum-class scout ship.
The Cyntek Common Craft package contains six highly detailed, layered PDF files and 3 big jpeg images:
• 40 page PDF file detailing the ships and interior areas.
• Contains 3D rendered scenes as well as orthographic views of the ships in various themes.
• Includes system independent statistics designed for easy adaptation to your game of choice.
• Background, art, and text are on different layers for custom display and printing.
• A pair of PDF files (each 33 pages) containing complete interior maps and assembly guide.
• Miniature-scale maps for tactical combat with an optional 1 inch = 5 ft grid.
• Divided into pages for easy printing in full color or printer-friendly black and white.
• Selectable layers include: grid, black & white version, balconies, and optional objects.
Uncut Map Images
• Three single-page PDF files containing full maps (45x36, 24x72 & 6x11 inches) at 1 inch = 5 ft scale.
• Select either a light or dark background (for printing or projection/display).
• Includes layers for grid, black & white version, optional cargo, and background choice.
• Flat jpeg versions are also included.