From publisher blurb:
Generations of bloody conflicts have indelibly scarred its lands. Kingdoms rose to power, empires shattered, all under the watchful eyes of the gods. This is the world in which the Plight of the Tuatha adventure series takes place. And only the most prepared are likely to survive the oncoming storm.
This 250-page Campaign Guide provides everything that players and gamemasters need to get the most out of the Plight of the Tuatha adventure series. This book includes:
- Classes, backgrounds, spells, and many other rules all roleplayers need to explore the Imperiums Campaign Setting.
- Influence mechanics also allows you to roleplay possessions, duels, and complex social combat.
- New Lineages such as djinn, fomoire, kitsune, tengu, and more!
- Dozens of new Emergence traits provide you with starsigns and options to play Were-creatures and undead.
- Detailed descriptions of many of the lands (and their inhabitants) that play a part in the Plight of the Tuatha adventure series.
- The gods of Aeliode are included, along with detailed accounts of their histories, goals, and the practices of their followers.
Whether used together with the Plight of the Tuatha adventure series, or as a basis for a stand-alone campaign, this guide provides tools for both players and gamemasters.
Explore new ways to tell stories. Breathe life into the unique characters of your imagination.