From publisher blurb:
This is a Sci-Fi horror scenario for the great FrontierSpace RPG from DwD Studios, but the provided content is easy to convert and use with any other RPG system.
The Proxima Ascendant is dead in deep space, broadcasting an automated distress signal.
When the team enters the cargo ship, they soon discover that hell broke loose, that they are trapped inside and that something sinister is lurking in the shadows... or some THINGS!
The scenario is designed for a team of 4-6 Rank 1-2 characters, but can be easily adapted to more seasoned or less experienced adventurers.
- A complete scenario that can keep you playing for two to five sessions
- A map handout of the Proxima Ascendant's three decks
- New rules for the "Fear" condition: how it's gained, how it stacks and how to try to remove it
- Advice for the Referee on how to handle the scenario to convey the desired thrill, and on how leverage the use of the many tools at the disposal of the players in a Sci-Fi setting
- NINE new, different creatures to use in the scenario or in any other adventure!
Ever wanted to play a mix between Alien and The Thing with a more Sci-Fi twist ?
Want to offer your players a different, thrilling adventure ?
Are you simply looking for a solid Sci-Fi scenario ?