From publisher blurb:
The trailer park is flooded with sharks! Can you survive? Pick a character at random. If you get chewed in half by a shark, pick another ‘Parker and keep playing.
TPSA! is a disaster shark adventure designed for use with Savage Worlds. This three-scenario adventure comes with printable tabletop maps, paper-shark minis, and 24 pre-generated character cards ready for printing and assembling the character deck. Once you sink your teeth into it, you can play Trailer Park Shark Attack! again and again.
In this fast, furious and fun adventure the GM gets to pick from three different scenarios and various scenes, complications and dilemmas to make your own special adventure in a flooded trailer park.
The adventure includes 8 incidents that the GM can weave into any of the three scenarios. Also, the Scavenging rules give the characters (we call them 'Parkers) a chance to find useful items in the flooded park. That is, 'Parkers willing to brave the shark-infested waters.
You can’t swim? You might wanna start sayin’ your prayers.
TPSA! comes with the following:
- A Checklist that lists all the documents and their purposes, from the adventure to character cards to maps.
- The main Adventure (35 pages)
- Character Cards (16 pages)
- Stat Cards for sharks, NPCs and vehicles (and paper minis for the sharks, total 26 pages) and GM Tools (11 pages)
- 10 pdf files with Maps and Map Tiles designed for printing and assembling tabletop maps
- 60 jpg maps, one for each full map or map tile element, for use in virtual tabletop (VTT) gaming
Why did your trailer park flood? Why is it full of sharks? Make it to the end and find out!