From publisher blurb:
This book contains all new specific content and details that are designed to augment your existing campaigns and be used as a supplement to the Quantum Black Core rule book or any other Ubiquity based RPG adventures.
The book is packed with new information, including:
- World Building! New information about Quantum Black's divisions and facilities, including new secret bases
Character Options! Additional character options, featuring an emphasis on characters for the combat-oriented “Spider Teams” who tackle the most dangerous missions. A variety of new Archetypes, Team Roles, Motivations, Talents, and Flaws are presented.
- Rule Enhancements! New rules to allow characters to start with Default Skills, which are basic Skills anyone can be presumed to be able to use without training.
- Vile Foes! Four new Organizations for your teams to battle, ranging from the environmentalist Cthulhu-worshiping Church of the Starry Dawn to the nihilistic Unholy Order of the Infinite Hunger. Meanwhile, two new corporations are introduced to confront your characters. Biosafe Technologies, who wish to twist the very DNA of humanity to serve the Elder Gods, and Wynne Intelligent Systems, a dark doppelganger of Quantum Integrated Technologies. This chapter also includes information on their minions, the cosmic horrors that work with these groups, and a new, never seen before anywhere else, Elder God!
- New Weapons and Gear! New weapons ranging from the Vanquisher shotgun weapon system to the Mjolnir railgun! Plus flamethrowers, flechette weapons, grenade launchers, specialty grenades, net guns, and chemical weapons, such as gases, aerosols, and liquids. What if you’re not that into guns? Well we also have rules for cages, trackers, and ground penetrating radar.
- Drones and Vehicles! We provide you with expanded rules for using vehicles and drones, including jamming and hijacking drones. And you’ll need those rules, because cultists and companies like Wynne Intelligent Systems use drones to battle Quantum Black teams. We also present new vehicles and a wide variety of new drone models, including aquatic drones. We also include a new rules for designing and building drones for your campaign, and rules for modifying drones on the fly while in the field.