From publisher blurb:
Racial Profiles: The Arkhoons introduces a new race for players of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
Arkhoons are a race of humanoids who hail from below the world’s surface, acting as mercenaries who primarily performed spying and sabotage missions and assassinations for other underworld groups that could afford the arkhoons’ outrageous premiums. Their chameleon-like skin allows them to blend in with their surroundings while their sharp claws are both potent weapons and efficient climbing tools.
This book includes the following:
- 12 new alternate racial traitsfor the arkhoons (beyond their starting 4)
- Favored class options for all 37 classes in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- 3 new archetypes (Eyemote, Lightfingers, and Pattern Mystery for Mesmerist, Rogue and Oracle respectively).
- 3 new and unique pieces of equipment (Patternweave Ink, Psychoactive Inducer and Subtlemark Elixi)
- 11 new feats (Allied Diplomat, Confounding Display, Echoing Pattern, From the Outside In, Glimpse of the Grand Design, *Improved Camouflage, Lasting Afterimage, Light Touch, Patterned Enchantment, Solid Shadow, and Veil Piercing)
- 4 new magic items (Mask of the Arkhoon, Pattern-Projecting Armor, Shadowsuit, and Tactile Gloves)
- 5 new spells (Imbue Arkhoon Patterning, Murk, Symbolweave, Tactile Field, and Vertiginous Pattern)
- And finally the Deep Arkhoons, the ancient enemies of the regular arkhoon.