From publisher blurb:
In the year 2217 Humanity's greatest achievement is the colonization of the nearby star systems now known as the Seven Worlds. Here Humanity lives, thrives, and prepares the next great wave of space exploration.
The Seven Worlds. This is the story of how we lost them, and of the heroes who tried to avert their fall.
An Epic realistic Science-Fiction Setting and Campaign... now supporting Fate Core!
This free supplement contains everything you need to run detailed and epic stories in a realistic science-fiction setting in a galaxy on the brink of change using the Fate Core ruleset. Within these pages you will find everything you need to convert the current Seven Worlds Setting Guide from the Savage Worlds rule system to Fate:
- Rules for creating Fate characters with backgrounds from any of the Seven Worlds of human space.
- Aspects reflecting home world and planetary characteristics such as high- or low-gravity, oxygen-level, illumination, culture and society, and more.
- Assistants, AI-enabled customized companions with a personality, that allow players to digitally access and control the world around them.
- Rules for psionic powers, including physical and mental manifestations.
- Simple space combat rules modeling the characteristics of heat, lasers, missiles and more.
- A short conversion of the Seven Worlds introductory adventure using Fate rules.