From publisher blurb:
A Shadow of the Demon Lord adventure for 4 to 6 PCs of 3rd-4th level.
Heroes are needed in the mountainside town of Shibai—though thought to be spared from the horrors of the demonic Mists of Akuma, recently the supernatural haze has started to fall onto the settlement and a monster lurks through the evil fog. Despite the presence of the infamous Mubo Brothers, hired by the local mayor, a Sukochi bengoshi calls upon the party to get to the bottom of what ails Shibai.
The truth of the matter lay within Robai Shita Temple, though what the adventurers find inside may see them undone!
What you’ll find in Mists of Akuma: Scourge of Robai Shita Temple
- Five full page maps for the mountainside settlement of Shibai and all four levels of Robai Shita temple!
- Classic samurai battles with an explosive flair as the town around you fights to survive the ravages of the supernatural fog and the monster lurking within it!
- The introduction of the first Eritokira Chapter, orders of hobgoblin warriors that don suits of steampunk armor to wage war on behalf of their ancestors or oni warlords: the Kodomo-Tachi, Children of Battle.
- The supernatural Mists of Akuma, the misted condition, the portable cannon firearm, and the Cannon Wielder feat!
- A coterie of statblocks for adeddo-oni hunchlings, adeddo-oni ninjas, the cannon-wielding Mubo Brothers (Raitoningu and Sand), Shukettsu the Eritokira Warrior, Robai Shita Tsukumogami (lesser, medium, and large), the wall tsukumogami, the monster Fuko, Fuko Unbound, and finally Warui the duplicitous intelligent magic item!