A One-Round Living Death Campaign Adventure
For Mid to High Level
From the introduction:
Something wanders the chilly waterfront of Brooklyn. Where it treads men disappear. Is it the cause of the disappearances or is it being drawn here for other reasons? A previous investigator disappeared with only teeth and sword cane ever found. Travelers have been requested investigate and remedy the situation.
This one round adventure takes place in January 1898. This adventure is for heroes of mid or high level (5th-13th).
The Living Death Campaign uses Masque of the Red Death
The scenario is published in multiple PDF files:
- 50-page scenario
- 7-page Player Handouts (print-and-play)
- 1-page Player Handout (print-and-play map)
- 3-page Basic House (print-and-play map)
- 1-page House Basement (print-and-play map)
- 1-page Harley Johnson Stores (print-and-play map)
- 1-page Immediate Neighborhood (print-and-play map)