From publisher blurb:
They say that Love is eternal. Apparently, hate and resentment can last quite a while too. A gift given from love, a betrayal born from greed and a death that brings no peace. Once husband and wife, their restless spirits continue to fight over Hope's Heart. A symbol of love buried in a family crypt, Hope's Heart now breeds hate and torments the couple in an endless fight neither can win. Will the players be able to survive the traps and guards that protect the family vault? Will they find a way to heal the broken Heart and end the suffering this couple has brought upon each other?
Drop Scenes are a Palliven Project exclusive! Each is a 5E compatible adventure scenario that is easy to prepare and meant to be played in a 4-6 hour session. They are written to be scalable to fit the needs of your group. Designed to be 'dropped in' where, and when, the DM needs they provide the cohesive, thought out scenario your game deserves.
Drop Scenes are the perfect option when:
- You had a busy week and aren't as prepared as you would like.
- You need something quick because players turn a hard left when you were sure they were going to curve right.
- Your group can’t all come together so you want to save that awesome plot twist for a later day.
- Your group (or you as the DM!) wants a short break from the main story arc.
- Your players can't decide what they want to do when you gave them the full sandbox approach they were begging for.
- You want to encourage a player to try their hand at being DM for a night but don't want to reveal all your campaign secrets.
- Just to play as a one-shot for the fun of it.
Whatever the reason, Drop Scenes are one DM tool worth keeping at the ready!