From publisher blurb:
Introducing a setting more than 30 years in the making.
Avremier is a world said to rest at the very center of Creation. Contested by gods and monsters of outer dimensions, this is the new home of a colonial human race. Established less than 500 years past, human civilization has yet to match the heights of the older races, but humanity does lead the way in the industry of adventuring. Whether you further the cause as a human adventurer, or make your mark as a dwarf, elf, halfling, or hobgoblin PC - Avremier is a setting for glory and renown.
This first "Supplement 0" for the Avremier old-school edition offers:
- A new fighting PC class - the Armiger. Champions of Humanity.
- Setting-specific details for running non-human PC races, including a hobgoblin player character race: the Yalkhoi.
- The industry of the professional adventurer, including guidelines for gaining Renown as a hero of the realm.
- 24 new Magic-User spells. 10 new Cleric spells. 6 new Druid spells.
- Over 50 new and variant monsters, such as the Dungeon Dragon, Flutterpotamus, and Cauldron Golem.
- More than 100 new magical weapons and items. Wield the bizarre chess-aspected Checkered Blade or baffle opponents with the mighty Wand of Dragon Bubbles.
- The known, surviving deminities - diminished remnants of Humanity's old gods.
- Details of the Avremier setting and environment.