You wander up a mountain path with an old temple carved out of the mountainside growing on the horizon. Stopping at a small roadside shrine there is man dressed in simple robed garments he's looking distraught at a map in his hands, but his eyes light up when he looks up at your party.
"Excellent! I knew he would provide me with the means to accomplish his holy quest!" The man excitable states. "You must come with me! We need to clear this divine place of the foul beasts that defile it! However, the bridge is out and the door is broken shut. Our only hope is for you, my brave adventurers, to go in through the river cave and drive the darkness out!"
Included is the battle map, GM guide with pointers from me that you can choose to use or ignore, and the NPC's map of the temple.
- The VTT files have 50 and 100 pixels per 5 foot grid
- The Roll20 files have 70 and 140 pixels per 5 foot grid
- The High Resolution files have 200 pixels per 5 foot grid
- The No Lights files has the lighting effects stripped out for use with Dynamic Lighting
- The Map file has the NPC's map in all resolutions
- The Battle Map is 58x58
- The map is 66x44