From publisher blurb:
Experience the Majesty and Deprivation of Pindus
Shadows of Pindus has partnered with Hazard Gaming to bring you a fifth edition adventure that’ll have your players riveted start to finish. The Wizard's Egg is perfect for convention or home play.
Break in. Do the job. Survive the fallout. In a city so vast as Pindus-on-Isles, if you want to get ahead, you need to cozy up with someone powerful. And do something dangerous.
When Hope the Fixer shows up at your door with a job from an anonymous employer, the pay is good enough. Are you?
Seems there’s a thief holed up in a Wizard’s Egg, a stone laboratory suspended high on a tower. The anonymous employer wants the stolen goods trashed. It’s in Lightmill though. Those glittering skyscrapers are no place for basegels like you.
Get your disguise together. Hope’s got the hippogriffs. It’s destruction time.
The First Publication in the Pindus Setting Contains
- A high-intensity one-shot adventure for tier one characters.
- Dazzling original artwork and maps by Darren Steele.
- Rules for designing skill challenges in 5th Edition.
- Guidance on adjusting the adventure for different levels.
- Random tables for generating Arcanepunk locations.
- Lore, background, and a glossary for the Pindus setting.
- Three original magic items, one new monster, and an original NPC.